Who is Claire Houston? It’s me! Here are some facts that I hope you find
- I am a Certified Infant Massage Teacher affiliated to the International Association of Infant Massage. I love teaching IAIM baby massage classes. I’m also a Massage in Schools Programme Instructor. So that means I’m fully qualified to teach parents of children age 1 week to 12 years old; my qualification also enables me to teach children peer-peer massage which I do on school and nursery visits.
- I am a mum of three kids, aged 6, 3 and 2 which basically makes me a professional juggler!
- I was a Biology teacher for 16 years and I still occasionally do some supply work.
- I’m studying for a Psychology Degree with the Open University and I’m focusing on child development.
- My hobbies include folding laundry, standing on Lego and running. I love racing cross country in the winter and turn my attention to 5k and 10k races in the summer months.
- I’m also a very keen baker (probably why I do so much running!).