Life is busy with a new baby and I understand that sometimes things don’t work out and you may need to cancel a booking with me. As a small business, cancellations can have quite an impact. My classes tend to fill quickly and so it is important that I know in advance if you would like to change a booking with me. Here is my policy on cancellations, refunds and transferring places between classes and courses.
- Payment is required in full at time of booking. Places cannot be reserved until payment has been made – thank you.
- I’m afraid I cannot give refunds for cancellations once a booking and payment has been made. *
- I can transfer your booking into another course where space allows. This is also true for any individual classes missed due to appointments, illnesses etc. The transfer of payment is like-for-like (e.g. a missed baby massage session in a five week course can only be transferred for another baby massage class in a different block). **
- Any transfer requests must be done two full working days prior to the start of a course (eg by Friday lunchtime for Tuesday afternoon classes). Unfortunately, I’ve had a lot of very last minute requests to transfer recently. If you need to change a booking, you must give me notice so I have a tiny chance of filling your place.
If you have any queries regarding this, please do let me know. I do try to be as flexible, understanding and fair as possible.
COVID-19….I think a degree of flexibility needs to be accepted by everyone over the coming months. I have put this policy in place to be as clear and as fair as possible, but we need to be ready for the potential disruption to our classes and be aware of the plan B that I can offer. Thanks so much for your understanding.
* COVID-19 – Should face to face classes be cancelled due to Government advice relating to COVID-19 (or indeed anything else!), classes will immediately move online. No refunds or transfers shall be given if classes are cancelled for reasons out with my control; instead online equivalents will be provided.
** COVID-19 – Please do not attend class if you display any symptoms indicative of COVID-19 – we shall arrange for you to complete your course by attending catch up sessions in subsequent blocks (at no additional fee, of course).
*** If I develop COVID-19 symptoms (or indeed any other infectious illness) or a member of my family develops these symptoms, I shall postpone classes or provide online alternatives until I am not longer an infection risk. No refunds shall be given in these circumstances.
Updated 26th July 2020
Updated 5th August 2020
Updated 17th January 2022